"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength." - Deuteronomy 6:5
Furthermore, love the Lord with your talents and time. If you are interested in donating your talents and time to Peterson Warren Academy, please send an email with your resume and brief letter of why you are interested in volunteering for a particular role to Ms.Jefferson at email@example.com. It's always a blessing to work with and mentor our youth. See the list below of opportunities currently available.
- Administrative Aide: Answer phones, file documents, assist teachers. During School Hours: 8:00am-3:30pm or as needed/flexible
- Lunch Monitor: Monitor students during lunch, assist with warming the food, serving, and cleaning up. Typical Hours: 11:00am-1:00pm 2-3 days a week
- Teacher Aides: Assist teacher in monitoring students, grading papers, put up bulletin boards, generally assist teacher where needed. During School Hours: 8:00am-3:30pm or as needed/flexible
- Latch Key: Monitor students who arrive early for school or stay late after school/activities until picked up by parents. Typical Hours: 7:30-8:30am and 3:00-6:00pm
- Extra Curricular Activities: provide assistance/lead out in one of the following activities (please advise that these are activities that we would like to provide to our students). Typical Hours: 3:00-6:00pm
Instrument Instructor (particularly with wind instruments such as clarinet and flute)